Tuesday 25 September 2012

Introducing the iTeam

Welcome one and all to our new blog for the Information resources and Information literacy module at the University of Sheffield's Information School. Let's meet our team:

James - from the town of Grimsby on England's east coast, recently completed a Graduate Trainee year at Manchester Metropolitan University. Just now embarking on the MA Librarianship course at Sheffield.

My name  is Chang Guo. I'm from Shenzhen in the  south of China. I have been in the UK more than 2 months. Now i'm a postgraduate in Sheffield Ischool.

This is Ben - I am also studying for MA Librarianship, having previously studied English Literature as an undergraduate here at Sheffield.

My name is Michael, I am from Lagos, Nigeria. I studied Business Managment at undergraduate level in Finland after which I worked as Part-time lecturer. Now , I am pursuing my Msc programme in Information Management at Sheffield.

No comments:

Post a Comment